Monday, June 1, 2009

Prince Harry


While walking down Lexington Ave on Friday, I was stopped by a guy who flashed his State Dept badge. I knew something was up. As I looked around I saw four other "State Dept" guys, and I knew someone famous was about to arrive. I racked my brain, and remembered that Prince Harry was in town, visiting the troops at the Veteran's hospital and enjoying a polo match. All of a sudden I heard sirens, and like ten black cars and SUVs pulled up, and out he came, and strolled into The Continental, smiling and chatting with bodyguards. He was adorable. Red hair and an adorable smile. Being a military girl, I was so happy he took time and visited some of our wounded vets. After calling every one of my girlfriends, I snapped a paparazzi style pic to send. Unfortunately my camera phone is a little less than paparazzi quality. Looks like I won't be taking up a new career...

I have marked Prince Harry with the "PH" and the real live paparazzi with the "P Person", taken from "Jon and Kate plus 8"...Ha!

No comments: