Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Beachy

On a long break from work recently I went on vacation, worked at RODEO 2009, and worked at West Point... What a blast. It was good to get out of the office, and the city, and see some new things!

While at the beach, Outer Banks, N.C., we visited the local pier. While we were there, a guy caught a king mackrel, which I guess doesn't happen all of the time. Isn't it refreshing to see people work for their food? I thought it was interesting to see someone catch what they were going to eat, and know EXACTLY where it came from. Obviously this didn't sink in very well, because immediately after this, I went to lunch at a place nearby.. at a place where I didn't "catch" my food. ;)


You know what they say... If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you show a man how to fish... he can make fish sandwiches for everybody else too lazy to fish! Ha!