Monday, May 18, 2009

What Not to Wear

There are millions of people in NYC, so occasionally you are bound to see someone wearing something ridiculous. Exhibit A:

Yes people. That is a leopard "outfit". A suit of wild kitty if you may. And the best part of it was that the prints of leopard didn't even match! The funniest part was while we walked behind this wild jungle animal, a whole bench of men on their lunch breaks did a double take dominos style when she strolled by. I totally called them out on it too. Too funny. You know I sent that pic to Glamour magazine's Don't section...

I have decided that from now on I am going to take more secret pictures of people wearing things they should NOT be wearing. Just for a laugh. And to be fair, if you see me wearing a leopard suit, you may take a picture as well, because turn about is fair play, and a little leopard goes a LONG way... meow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Do these pants make me look fat?"

"No .... but that butt does."

Erika's mom said...

Wow! How many leopards had to die for this outfit???