Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jennifer Aniston..omg!


So last night I saw Jennifer Aniston. I was walking to the subway for a visit to my local Target store.. Maybe not "local".. It's in Brooklyn. This guy wouldn't let me cross the street, and I soon figured out why. Well first of all I was walking around the corner at 2nd and 53rd, and I walked right through craft services, where the actors/crew get their snacks and such. Then this guy wouldn't let me cross the street. There were huge lights all over the place, and it was pretty obvious they were filming, but I didn't think the actors were there! I pretty much assume they just show up at the last minute and do their thing, ya know? So finally I could cross, and there were all of these photographers against a blockade taking pictures of something. So I asked one what we were looking at, and he said Jennifer Aniston. So I looked, and sure enough there she was. I told my best friend Katie, and she asked if she was as pretty in person. Well, I'm assuming so, but she was kind of turned at a weird angle talking to directors and everything, but her hair was gorgeous. Like those Hollywood curl/wave that every magazine tries to tell regular girls how to do, but it's damn near impossible. I haven't seen any of photographer's pics on People.com yet, but I'll keep you posted!

Apparently she is shooting a new movie called "The Baster", which is about a 40 year old woman who goes to a sperm donor only to find out seven years later that her best friend switched his sperm with the donors. Sounds kind of weird to me, but I'll probably see anything with Jen. She's just one of those actors...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I lived in NYC I had so many NY moments like that. Everytime I saw a celebrity it was just so surreal. After a while you find yourself looking at people on the subway and thinking, "they must be famous because they look so familiar". Then you realize it's just the guy who futz-up your hair at Jean Louis David last week.

Your post reminded me of a little diddy I wrote about my experience as a hotel worker back in the day:

http://www.madtexter.com/2009/02/confessions-of-ex-hotel-worker.html