Friday, August 6, 2010

Cake, I'm in Love...


Thanks to a great deal from Groupon, I was able to slip into a cake induced comatose with this little beauty. This my friends is a CakeLove creation called "Susie's a Pink Lady. Fresh raspberry butter cream floats between layers of vanilla butter cake. And did I mention it has FRESH raspberries and is baked from scratch that day...yum!

It was DELICIOUS! So if you aren't afraid to spend $40 on a cake (or get a great 50% deal from Groupon) then I highly suggest one of these little beauties. My only complaint was this: If I am spending an insane amount of money on a cake, could you please not let a 5 year-old write the birthday message?

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

HAHA! How funny is that handwriting! Okay, so the cakelove cake is worth it? I just used my Let's Dish Groupon on Saturday. Love it!

Erika said...

Omg the cake is DELICIOUS. Very worth it.